Tuesday 9 February 2010

What I got from the training….

Am the one among 20 participants who got a chance to attend the internet training for journalist in Zanzibar taking place at SUZA .The 1st day of the training was good, I was late but I learned something, special about the different website such as www.amazon.co.uk, www.drudgereport.com and wikipedia where you can get the information’s and edit if there is new information to add or any changes you can do. Also I got the idea on how to open blog.
The 2nd day of the training it was really wonderful because I know how to edit, format, and change anything to my blog which known as Jukwaa la Wanawake. Also Mr Peik Johnanson shows us different international and national websites, and how it’s useful as a tool for journalist.
Through internet journalist can such for people, contact and facts and learn a lots of issues concerning different things you want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment