Tuesday 9 February 2010

WHO AM I???

I am Saphia Ngalapi, am freelance journalist and Gender Activist, working in different media house, such as newspaper, Radio station, Television and website known as www.Artmatters.info, my stories based on art, culture, youth, women, children and HIV/AIDS. I have more than seven years experience on this field. I also working with Voice of Tanzania Zanzibar as a reporter on the morning program called Habari za Mawio.
I also am working in different NGOs especial festivals organization in Zanzibar, like, Zanzibar International Film Festival (ZIFF) Coordinator Women Panorama, Children panorama and Village and Busara music Promotion as Press Coordinator for two years.
I like people, especial children by helping them in different ways, taking to them, hearing their views, because I believe that if you give them chance to talk or hear their voices, they can talk and give good opinions concerning their selves.
In addition, I like listening music, dancing, sports especial football, and chatting with different people.
Also, empowering women on entrepreneurship skills, women’s rights and Gender Issues.
Are part from that, I have skills on writing script, acting and facilitating.
I like facing new challenges.
The 1st day of the internet training for journalist was good, I was late but I got something, special about the different website such as amazon.co.uk, wikipedia that you can read and edit and opening the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment